Monday, January 5, 2009

Dealing with struggle

I have to say that I have the best person in my life to share things with, ashley sartaine! I love her. We had a tough afternoon dealing with jobs, motivation and other tough stuff. Anyway, we met back up at Sunergos around 4 and were able to talk about what we each dealt with and felt hurt about. It was right, good and a blessing. Its a blessing because when sharing with her I can really tell all, from my heart. There are just some people you cannot get deep with and I am very happy to say Ashley is my person where I can. It is very God honoring to work thru circumstances that effect each other and its amazing how it works when we both are dealing with sin. It realy shows God's control in our lives. I am so blessed that God created someone like her to, one, deal with me, and two, be so sacrificial, in her time, in her finances, and in her spirit. Its awesome! God's awesome and Ashley is my "keeps."

No comments:

Post a Comment